Complete the Look: Spring Interior Trends
26th Apr 2017 Complete the Look Design
We have pulled together some Spring Interior Trends just for you. Spring into action with the latest vibrant prints and top textiles.
Complete the Look will focus on the latest Spring Trends, from colour creations to graphic textiles. Banish the cosy winter interior and embrace a vibrant palette that will get you started on creating your perfect Spring space.
We can expect to see bright colours amongst all trends, with green proving a huge hit with professional and budding interior designers alike, inspiring us all to redecorate our homes. Many love to bring greenery into their home as it evokes that first feeling of Spring, bringing a theme or restoration and health.
Although we cannot imagine painting the walls of your house green, the colour is certainly uplifting and definitely worth working into homes with cushions or even a statement armchair.
Our Pinterest Board ‘Pantone Colour of the Year 2017‘ pulls together our top green picks from 2017.
At Kindred we love vibrant prints, particularly on our accessories, and cushions are an easy way to transform your space with minimum effort. Exotic plants and animals are making a big feature this year, large ferns and bright flowers proving highly popular, perfect for getting you into the holiday season. With bold colours and geometric patterns in for Spring, it is easy to over accessorise your home. We recommend investing in a statement piece that draws attention without overpowering your space. Combine patterns with simple colours to create a layered stylish look.
1.This elegant metallic foil print hummingbird cushion is bang on trend, with a velvet ground and piped edging. This is available at Next for a bargain of £19.
2. We love the simplicity of this Linear Stem cushion, add a touch of retro with this on trend floral ‘Greenery’ Orla Kiely cushion. Grab one today from John Lewis for £40.
3. Add a touch of glamour to any room with this soft and silky cushion. The faint, etched pattern evokes the idea of delicate feathers. Pick up from John Lewis for £50.
This spring it’s all about mixing bold bright colours with geometric design and industrial charm to create a fresh combination of style and function.The contrast of vivid greens and teals with softer cream hues and brass or gold create that perfect combination of glamorous style with a twist industrial chic.
Mixing multiple textures together was a huge trend in 2016, and it is not going anywhere. Using multiple textures and materials makes a room more inviting. The Hygge trend over Winter encouraged us to bring knitted and wool textures together with faux sheepskin rugs, to create a warm, cosy environment.
- This Green Plush Shaggy Rug is hand-woven to create a welcoming atmosphere that has an air of sophistication. Available in four sizes and colours at John Lewis.
- Create your own personalised pendant or floor lamp by combining this white shade with the choice or cord set or base. Grab today at IKEA for £18.
- This candle will transport you to the tropics! Mixing scents of coconut and bamboo, this candle is a must have! With a burning time of 25 hours, it is great value for money, available for £12.99 at H&M.
- This Momentum 3 Wallpaper from Harlequin its a bold addition to any home. The Sumi range covers many eye catching colour ways. View the Sumi Range here.
- This decorative white Beetle poster is great quality and looks fantastic on its own or mixed with other insect posters. Shop online today at Desenio for £6.95.
- Create a look of luxury with this Marble effect clock, mixing together Marble and Copper this is perfect to be on trend this season, invest today at Barker and Stonehouse, available online for £30
- This Brick Wallpaper comes in three different colour ways, pictured is the Natural colour (our favourite), Red and Grey. Achieve that on trend urban look with little hassle! Available at Wilko!
- This HemingwayDesign for Royal Doulton Vase combines both the distinctive aesthetic of a true British icon and the quirky HemingwayDesign. Buy today for £24 at John Lewis.
- This glass terrarium trimmed with metal in a unique teardrop shape includes a hook at the top for hanging and a latch door, perfect for plants, candles or crystals! Available now at Urban Outfitters for £20!
How will you brighten up your home this Spring?