2. The information you provide to us when using this website will be collected for the purpose of processing requests for brochures. This data will only be used by Kindred Living Ltd.
3. Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. Personal details collected for the purpose of processing requests for brochures are only retained for one week. After this, all personal information is deleted.
4. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
5. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict technical and organisational security procedures. The personal information that we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access takes place. If you have any questions regarding our data security, please do not hesitate to contact our Webmaster at [email protected]
Kindred is here to support our retailers. For that reason we will be copied into initial email enquiries between the consumer and retailer. This is for our own records, allowing us to offer additional support where needed. This information will not be passed to any third parties.
1. We, Kindred Living Ltd of Station Road, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, DL5 6EQ, have made every effort to ensure the accuracy and suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website. Your use of this website is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
2. We will not be responsible for any loss from the use of, or reliance on this information. In no event will we be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information which it may contain.
3. All documents and related graphics are provided ‘as is’ without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information. You should not assume that the information displayed is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using it.
4. It is our policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites, and we do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
5. We give no warranty regarding the ownership of any intellectual property either in the contents of this website or in any other sites with which we may be linked.
6. We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always advisable to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.